Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How To Pack For Your Resort Vacation

I don't know about you, but I tend to over pack.  My first few trips out to Cali you would have thought I was moving in lol.  I discovered that I tended to wear the same few outfits; we went from the beach to shopping to lounging around and we always try to plan one sister/cousin date.  After reading a post from A Cup of Jo on how she packed for her honeymoon,  I now feel like I am equipped to pack for a trip!  She suggests packing in a single color scheme.  

This week we picked the new hot summer color green!  When you're on your resort vacation you tend to live in your bathing suit, so we would have packed these three cover-ups.  I like how they can go from the beach to lunch or shopping.  I honestly never thought to use my boyfriend shirt as a cover-up.  But one shirt two looks, who can beat it?!  When you have that golden tan, white always looks so crisp and clean so we added that into our single color scheme.



Beach Cover Ups





Here we decided one skirt, and two pairs of short to mix and match with our white and green tee-shirts.
Mix and Match

















She also suggested packing one red piece, "red always looks dramatic in photos".  Here are a few of our favorites.

Stand Out In Your Vacation Pictures...Wear Red
Do you pack in a single color scheme?  Will you now? 

With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo