Friday, February 3, 2012

Celebrity Looks On A Budget: Taraji P. Henson

One of my new favorite tv shows is Person of Interest starring Taraji P. Henson.  She plays a detective but I still can't help but sing, "You know it's hard out here for a pimp, tryin make this money fo the rent, cadillac and gas money spent, gotta whole lotta..." whenever I see her.  Well, those are the lyrics as I remember them at least.  


Style shift: "I'm moving more into a more chic and sophisticated phase," says the Oscar nominated star of this fall's CBS drama Person of Interest. "But I have my moments where I'm still the trendy girl, where I'll put on whatever's hot at the time. Like the color-blocking!"
Read more: usmagazine
You can't get anymore "budget" friendly than this...but save it for your Valentine unless PETA gives you a call!

With Love From SoCal,

XO

Picture from PETA, quote from usmagazine


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo