Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes- Our Top Picks!

With the Golden Globes wrapping up, we are really looking forward to tuning into Fashion Police on E! to hear Joan Rivers rant and rave about the looks this year.  She holds nothing back!  Here are my fav looks...I don't have it in me to rant.  

 Reese Witherspoon is sizzling in this Zac Posen number.  I love the slightly unkempt hair look and minimal makeup and accessories! 

Angelina absolutely wows in this Atelier Versace.  The touches of red really add that wow factor...not to mention the statuesque lines. 

Finally, and perhaps my favorite, is Claire Danes in a J. Mendel ecru and black open back dress.  There is just something so sophisticated about black and white (and gray).  Stayed tuned this week as we explore the black, white, and gray color palette. 

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo