Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Look of the Day...The Blog Made Me Do It

We have a little inside joke here at LBD we say "the blog made me do it" when we buy something new for ourselves.  We also blame Polyvore a lot (sorry Poylvore you don't deserve that LOL).
So when Santa brought me an Ann Taylor Loft  gift card this year I was very excited! 



Here are just two of my new purchases. This deep purple split neck blouse and this brown belt.



Trouser Jeans are from NY&Co and my brown boots are Rampage.  The Jewels are Lotus Blossom Design and the gold watch is Steel By Design.



One last thing I wanted to share...remember when I blogged about the lace nails a few weeks ago, well I went back to the store to grab more and they were out.  A friend of mine told me she loved the imPress Press-On Manicure so I gave it a try.  It brought me back to my Lee Press On Nail days, it was very easy to do and the nostalgia of it made it even more fun!



With Love From the East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo