Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Look of the Day: Fashion Injury

I think I recall mentioning the need for a belt hole puncher, right? Well...now it's a MUST HAVE! The orange belt fits great around jeans, but take it up a few inches and it needed a hole. So why not take the small scissors and make one? Well, I was so focused on making that hole that I didn't realize I sliced my thumb. Like Grandma always said, "Beauty is pain". HaaHaa!



Sunglasses: Aldo, "B" necklace: TJ Maxx, WD NY Jacket: Marshall's, Watch: Michael Kors, Denim: Wet Seal

Shirt: Old Navy($13.99 steal), Belt: Target, Band-aid- You all see it, I know!

Wedges: Enzo Angiolini(old), Bracelets: Lotus Blossom Design

With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo