Monday, December 26, 2011

Classic Black Pump

I splurged on a pair of Enzo Angiolini black platform pumps over the holiday weekend.   When it comes to  black pumps, I am usually the type to buy 3 pairs of  an "ok" grade verses just spending a little extra on a well made pair.  I am finding that the older I get and the more I am on my feet, splurging becomes a necessity.  The shoes that are a little more expensive, are truly more comfortable.   I also can justify this purchase because a nice pair of black pumps go with everything.  I am very excited to pair them with my skinny jeans (that look of the day is coming later this week)!

Here is my splurge!




With Love From the East Coast,
XO

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are so worth it!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo