Sunday, November 6, 2011

DIY Weekend!

With the weather changing and becoming colder here in NY, my skin is becoming dryer. I reached for my Dr. Denese Exfoliating Facial Firming pads and realized that I was out!! What's a girl to do?? Make her own facials! Here are two of my favorites....


1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon of Olive Oil

Put the brown sugar in your palm and mix in the olive oil until you have a paste.
Apply to your face in circular motion


Rinse with warm water. I love this one! My skin feels instantly smooth and looks refreshed.
I also tried the old yogurt, oatmeal and honey, it adds the extra moisture I need.


1tbs of fine coarse oatmeal
1tbs of yogurt
few drops of honey


Mix oatmeal and yogurt together then warm a spoon by running it under hot water and then add honey to spoon and mix.
Apply to your face and leave on for 15mins.

While waiting I found this DIY Nail Art article from Refinery29, thought I would give it a try. I think it is so cute!




What are some of your favorite DIY facials or nail art that you like to do?? Share we love hearing from you!

With Love From The East Coast,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo