Monday, November 21, 2011

Any Given Saturday

It was very exciting to see the Del Norte Nighthawks Pee Wee Division make it all the way to the finals! My husband is an assistant coach and our dear friends are the coach and team mom extraordinaire. Their amazing son is a football phenom. Now that you have the background, I can share my football fan fashion fiasco.

I thought an easy choice would be my team T-shirt along with a warm Henley underneath. Two problems- 1. my T-shirt was dirty and 2. I don't own any Henleys! Since I was cold, I threw on a sweatshirt, jeans, and my puma sneakers. I hate, hate, hate the way I look in jeans and sneakers, but I wanted to be comfortable. When I saw what some of the team moms had on, I wanted to call a timeout and change!

Many of the moms had on cute jeans, (skinny or high-end), bright scarves, cute coats, and boots (flat riding style and Uggs). Rather than rock the team colors, many had made signs or had cute garland with team colors to accessorize their outfits. I wish I had worn my cute boots, but I realize my boots are too dressy to wear to a football game. So, I have added a few new items to my must have list. Although I hate to admit it, like the Grinch, I am having a slight change of heart. Some Uggs are kind of cute...like the ones with side buttons and a slightly more defined shape. Maybe I will ask Santa for a pair.

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo