Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Look of the Day: Ziggy Cardigan

Normally on a post rain, overcast day at home I'd be drawn to my VS boyfriend sweats. But I knew I would have to do running around so I chose an equally comfortable cloudy day attire. JEGGINGS! What a brilliant crossbreed between skinny jeans and sweats.
White braided border tank ( Banana Republic outlet, $?)
Missoni for Target long Cardigan (Target, $54.99)
Bozzolo jeggings (TJ Maxx, $? bought when I was prego)
Jessica Simpson Gemy Wedges from Nordstrom's past Semi-Annual sale

Cow pattern pony hair belt (TJ Maxx, clearance $9.99)
I have to invest in a belt hole puncher. When worn high like this, a smaller belt size is usually needed. Or I could drill a hole in it? I've done the little tuck under so I wouldn't have a belt sword sticking out-drives me crazy. I must admit I've used a small hidden loop of duct tape to keep it flush!
White envelope convertible clutch (Aldo, $35)
"Fabulous" multi-strand bracelet (Lotus Blossom Design, $10.50)

LBD Gold & Pearl earrings (Lotus Blossom Design, $6)


With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo