Friday, October 21, 2011

Look of the Day: Recycled

When cleaning out your closet, I find there's a fine line between becoming a hoarder and holding on to quality timeless pieces. I tend to hold on to more clothing items than I probably should. But they either remind me of a great time, a great buy, or were so expensive that I can't bring myself to donate/throw out. I am glad that I'm more of a hoarder on days like this. Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea that you need to call a reality show on me. My closet is organized by category and by color within that category.
The pink top is at least 8 years oldddd-I know! The lightweight linen jacket with the ruffle sleeve detail is probably about 5 years old. You've seen my Hudson cropped jeans and black Jessica Simpson Gemy wedges. The bracelets are a combo of LBD one-of-a kinds from a Jewelry Party I hosted.

Fiorelli Pink Snakeskin tote (TJ Maxx, $200 bag on clearance for $59.99!!!)
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not necklace (LBD, $25)


With Love from SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo