Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

As promised, here is how my Halloween costume turned out. I am dressed as the Queen of Hearts, and I am standing next to our Alice. It was neat to see our entire staff
dressed as characters from Alice in Wonderland. I had the best intentions to curl my hair this morning, but my eight o'clock dentist appointment crept up fast. Looking back, I realize I could have added some nice changes to my outfit. Even though it is Halloween, I am still critiquing and reflecting! For starters, I forgot to paint my nails red. Secondly, I should have worn a gold crown! After all, I am the queen!

All that aside, I am pretty impressed by my necklace made out of all the heart playing cards I could get my hands on. The thigh highs were also a cute find. Maybe I can recycle them for a poker night? If you haven't had time, be sure to check out how some of the celebrities are celebrating. My two fav so far are Nicole Richtie and Heidi Klum (she never disappoints) http://wonderwall.msn.com/#!wallState=0__%2Fmovies%2Fcelebs-celebrate-halloween-2011-16146.gallery This will give you something to do in between all those knocks on the door..."Trick-or-treat!"

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo