Thursday, October 13, 2011

FAUX and REAL Fur

Check out these bootie and handbag combos. The faux combos look just as foxy as the real, for of course...less $$$ and cruelty!

LOW...








MEDIUM...
Faux Fur Buckle Booties and Handbags


Victoria's Secret victoria secret boots, $110
Penny Loves Kenny stiletto high heels, $110
Call it SPRING high heels, $70
Fiorelli faux fur handbag, $201
Zara bowler handbag, $129
Morgan satchel bag, $40
River Island brown shoulder bag, £45


HIGH...AND REAL FUR
Fur Booties and Handbags

Ash brown fur boots
$371 - my-wardrobe.com

Ash boots
$371 - my-wardrobe.com

Lanvin brown handbag
$2,790 - barneys.com

Miu Miu tote handbag
$1,350 - net-a-porter.com



Which one will you choose? Personally, I usually take the middle of the road. My feet need comfy shoes. Very rarely do the low end have the comfort level I'm after.


With Love From SoCal,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo