Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Look of the Day...if it were not as hot as balls

Everyone always raves about the great weather in "America's Finest City," however they forget to mention what really goes on. There is May Gray and June Gloom. July and August usually serve up some pretty good beach days (except when it was crappy and not that hot like last year), and then you have September and October where it usually gets the hottest. The Santa Ana winds stir up weird weather patterns, and it is hot, hot, hot right in time for fall. BOOOOOOO! So today, I dedicate my look to what I would have worn on the appropriate crisp, September day. *Disclaimer* I am much prettier in real life. It is so hot in our apartment, and I did take pictures with the blazer closed, but they are not the biz! I am shooting with the timer, and I need more practice. After my 8th attempt, I was too hot, so here goes nothing...Tweed blazer Rachel by Rachel Roy ($80, Macy's). Some of my students tell me this jacket looks like carpet/upholstery, but I love this blazer! Black editor pants, ($50, Express), black cami ($10, ?), black HOBO clutch ($40, Ebay). LBD pearl and bauble necklace (a Lotus Blossom Design Original).
Here is a better look of the details on the blazer. The shoes are sassy T-strap heels by Steve Madden ($45, DSW).

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo