Thursday, September 22, 2011

Look of the Day: Animal Crackers

I am obsessed with these feminine Pussy Bow blouses this season. But I can't seem to say (or even write) their name without a smirk. I swear I'm more mature than that! So anyway, I refer to this P.B.B. as my Animal Crackers blouse. The print really looks like they took a box of animal crackers, dipped them in black paint and voila, my blouse! I paired them with my dark jean washed cuffed Target shorts AGAIN! I should have purchased two pairs I know.

Animal Crackers blouse (ANGEL Boutique, $39.99)
Ellen Tracy black tank (T.J. Maxx, $14.99)
Silver necklace (Express, so old)
Silver and onyx honkin big ring (Charlotte Russe, $9.99)
Silver chain and blue snakeskin belt (no idea, oldie)

Turquoise hoop earrings (Lotus Blossom Design, $9.75)
Michael Antonio blue weaved peep-toe heels (www.heels.com, $55)
(Warning!!! Only comfortable for an hour. The zipper in the back rubs like a mutha).
Turquoise, black and white snakeskin Wristlet (Free with purchase from Elizabeth Arden, mom left behind when visiting).


With Love from SoCal,

XOOX

1 comment:

  1. So funny... I was sharing this pic with a co-worker and told her how bad those shoes hurt (you let me borrow)...I scrolled down only to read your "warning." hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo