Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Look of the Day: All Wrapped Up

There are few days where I can really get dressed up for work. Depending on my schedule, I may spend most of my day on the floor, in our OT room, or bringing students to the bathroom. I was very excited to spend most of the day at my desk!
Black wrap dress with champagne bubbles ($25, TJ-Maxx), Tahari trench (gift from parents), black croc Naturalizer work bag (also gift from mom and dad!), Michelle My Bell beaded necklace ($26, LBD), and black and pearl heart earrings ($1.00, Papaya clearance).

Marc Fisher nude ankle strap pumps ($85, Macys) and scarf ($25, Style & Co.).

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

P.S. I promise to get better with camera timer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo