Friday, August 12, 2011

Look of the Day

One up, one down. Remember when those boys in high school used to wear their baggy sweats like that? You know who they were...
Depending upon the weather and/or my mood, I'll wear this fun strapless jumper with the legs pulled up or down. But I promise you, that both sides match. :) I like to switch up the accessories each time.


Today, I paired this Alyn Paige black strapless jumper(Marshall's clearance, under $10-crazzzyyy!) with a Fuschia Betsey Johnson bowed belt that mirrors Valentino's(TJ Maxx $12.99), an awesome Old Navy Scarf($12), black patent leather mule GEMY wedges(www.jessicasimpson.com, out-of-stock now, but under $80), and of course my White and Silver LBD earrings (www.alotusblossomdesign.com, $7-available upon request).

Have a great weekend!

With Love from SoCal,

OOXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo