Friday, August 5, 2011

Look of the Day

I am having dinner tonight with some close friends, and I wanted to look pulled together without being too "done up." Here is what I decided:



To start, Ms. SoCal made be buy the bag for around $20 from Marshall's. It is emilie m...never heard, but I sure like for summer! I stole the scarf idea from her. She arrived looking beautiful for my wedding with a silk scarf tied around a Louis bag. The scarf is MNG by Mango and was on sale for $15. There are small white boats on it, and since I am a sucker for anything nautical, I had to buy it. The open-stitch dolman sweater is from Express, and I love how I can pair it with a tank or cami underneath, or if I feel daring (which I haven't yet) a nude bra. A skinny or medium width belt would also work nicely. I purchased it and the skinny dark denim jeans for around $50 each. The cognac Franco Sarto leather pumps with bow detail were around $40 from THE best Marshall's ever...in Wethersfield, CT. They were a gift from my mother when we went shopping together last summer. Finally, the pearl stone earrings are from LBD 2010 collection.

With Love From the West Coast,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo