Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sister-Date

I was so happy to have a sister-date with Ms. SoCal this past weekend during her visit to the East Coast! While visits to either coast usually consist only of kid friendly fun (which there was tons of on this trip), we were also able to get away for an actual sister-date. Not only did we enjoy a fabulous dinner, but we were able to squeeze in some shopping!!

I was pleased with a purchase I made at Forever21, and I wanted to share it with you. As much as I adore their clothes, I have to admit they aren't always made for my body type or to be honest, my age. So I was ecstatic when I discovered this floral sheer top. The fit was very flattering, and I loved the romantic colors and flirty look. Also, I am a huge fan of the many different looks I can create with this shirt. It looked casual with my grey shorts and wedges, sexy with my skinny jeans and heels, and professional for work paired up with one of my cute skirts. I also purchased a grey rope belt to accentuate my waist line. The best part of the shopping trip was the price tag- the shirt and belt only cost $26.62.




Floral Sheer Top
$19.80


Box Braided Leatherette Belt
$5.80


With Love From the East Coast,
XO

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo