- Spray a soft shot of your favorite fragrance onto a brush and run it through your hair to add a sexy scent.
- Use toothpaste on a zit. Apply a pea-sized amount and let it sit for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Give your eyelash curler a quick blast (2-3 seconds) of heat from your hair dryer. The heat will allow your lashes to bend more easily.
- Steamroll flyaways with your hair spray bottle. Spray on hair spray, then roll the can over your strands. The bottle fits the shape of your head and flattens out frizz.
- In a pinch, you can substitute conditioner for shaving cream.
- Steep a green tea bag for a minute or two, cool it down, and then dab it over splotchy areas on your face. The antioxidants reduce inflammation.
With Love From the West Coast,