- Help calluses with Vaseline. Apply at night and then put on a pair of socks. If you can't stand to sleep in socks, you can do this on a lazy, rainy day or during a marathon of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Super-glue a nail. Instead of cutting and filing a nail when it breaks, try salvaging it with a dab of Super Glue over the split. An opaque polish like red or eggplant help camouflage and seal the crack.
- Get rid of self-tanner streaks by putting baking soda on a loofah and gently scrubbing. I try to stay away from self-tanner, but I do splurge on the occasional spray tan- talk about instant boost!
- Make your lotion pull double duty by adding a few drops of baby oil, apricot oil, or coconut oil.
- If your eyeliner crumbles, freeze it for 15 minutes so the tip is firm and goes on smoothly. ("That's what she said.")
- Groom your brows with a new, unused toothbrush. For even more taming power, apply clear mascara to help shape your brows.
With Love From the West Coast,