- Elastic hair bands- I am always losing these and can never have enough. The Dollar Tree even has the kind without the gold tinsel stuff laced through!
- Q-tips and cotton rounds- I have a nice stockpile going, so I will never run out!
- Hexagon Shaped Nail File- I bought one for myself and one for my mother. Each face of the file does a different job. Rather than switch from file to file, this has it all.
- Toe separators- Mine are always breaking or don't last too long before one of those little happy faces pops off from the rest.
- Tweezers- I always keep a pair of "junky" tweezers in my car and in my purse and leave my "good" tweezers at home. You never know when you may spot a stray.
With Love From the West Coast,