Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm on a Boat

If the usual awkwardness of the holiday work party isn't enough, ours is being held on a boat. Granted, I am happy for something new and different, but there are many factors playing into that usual party question...What am I going to wear?

For starters, the party is this Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. Yep, you heard right! It is champagne brunch (that should take some edge off) around San Diego bay. Don't get me wrong, this is a brunch cruise I have always wanted to take. I just never thought my first time would be with my co-workers. I debated many possible outfits. Should I go for nice jeans, fancy tank, and my gold bolero jacket? Perhaps black leggings, a long sweater, tall boots, and some jewelry to jazz it up? It may be so cold and windy that the highlight of my outfit will be my jacket! I thought maybe my co-workers could help. Alas, they were a smorgasbord of mixed reviews. Jen is wearing a long black skirt, Heather is wearing a red dress, and Kassandra is probably going in jeans. It looks like I am on my own for this one. I will have to keep you guys posted. My fashion inspiration will hopefully kick in at just the right moment.

All aboard!

With Love From the West Coast,

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo