Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bad Hair Day

When Gina told me her idea for our fashion challenge, I immediately had a list of areas I needed to work on. The biggest, as referenced by my husband's comment: "What is going on with your hair today?" was easy to decide on. My hair is the last thing I do before flicking off the bathroom light and running out the door, and it shows! What is the point of a great outfit and perfect accessories if your hair is screaming of neglect? Since my hair is growing out, it is at that especially awkward in between phase. So here it is....

Michelle's 1st Challenge: Make my hair looks its best with different styles and accessories. No back- to- back styles!

If you haven't done so already, take this challenge with us! Let us know what you decide and how it is going. We love pictures and would love to share them. Email them to lotus.blossomblogger@gmail.com

With Love from the West Coast,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo