Monday, August 9, 2010

Which Fashion era do you wish you were part of?

I love looking back through the years for inspiration when I am designing new jewelry pieces. As we all know in the fashion world what is old at one time becomes new again. Here is a look back in time at some styles that I love.


The women of the roaring 20s, they were strong independent “flappers” their hair becoming shorter along with their hem line.



Or the 30s where the more flirty, ladylike look like Jean Harlow appeared. I love her dress!!


Who can't forget the sexy style and ladies of the 50's Elizabeth Taylor, Sophia Loren and Yvonne DeCarlo to name a few.



The 60s Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn were the ultimate classic stylish women. I forever will also envision the typical housewife of the 60s in a tight pencil skirt and heals vacuuming.



Which Style Era do you love??


With Love From the East Coast

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo